What are our most frequently asked questions? Read below to find out
- When will my order be shipped?
– All Order dispatch times are listed on each item description. These are Business days and do not include Weekends & Public Holidays. Items will be sent out all together. So if you order a pre order fabric, the rest of your items will be sent when the pre order arrives. If you require the other items sooner, we ask that you order them separately and pay for two lots of postage.
- I added to unshipped order, when will my orders be sent?
– If you would like to add more items onto an order you have placed that has not been marked as shipped. Both orders will be sent together. Your items will be dispatched on the new orders turn around time (each items turn around time can be found on the items description)
- What is your turn around time?
Due to the nature of our products, all of our items are made to order. This allows us to work each piece to suit your rooms. Our turn around time for cots is 10-14 business Days, Single/King Single 10-20 Business Days and 6-8 Weeks for all print to order fabric
- Can I rush my order?
Unfortunately no, We believe that everyone is as important as the ones in front. We may be running ahead of schedule and you are welcome to email and check an estimated date, however we may not be able to accomodate the date needed.
- What is your postage Cost?
We charge a flat rate of $10 inside Australia. This means no matter what you buy, all orders under $150 will only cost $10 (Orders over $150 are free) International Post is charged with weight of order.
- My Item was marked as completed Friday, when will it be sent?
All items Marked as completed between Friday – Sunday will be posted on the following Monday when Post Offices open.
- Do you do Double Beds?
Yes! Doubles are done upon request, please email us to organise!
- I have changed my mind, can I get a refund?
Unfortunately, we do not allow change of mind refunds after 12 hours of ordering. This is due to the fact that fabric is ordered / cut upon receiving. However, we do allow a change of mind cancelation if you contact us with 12 hours of cancelling. This will incur a 15% restocking fee
- Do my items come pre washed?
We wash all fabrics before we create every order with a colour catcher and vinegar only as we understand that little skin is sensitive. This is to ensure that the fabric shrinks minimally once washed for use at yours and that all colours will not bleed into each other. We recommend washing with another colour catcher, in case of excess dye after the preshrink wash and washing liquid of your choice once they arrive too you.