**THIS IS A PREORDER LISTING FOR CUSTOM HAND MADE BEDDING. PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDER TO BE SHIPPED DUE TO THE NATURE OF PRINTING**
Our fabric is designed by us and printed for us in an overseas, ethically certified factory. Once the fabric arrives, we hand make all our orders in our home in Adelaide, South Australia. This ensures we are able to personally customise and create the perfect item just right for you.
- All linen is made with durability and strength in mind.
- All seams are french seamed with no visible fabric edging or exposed threads, which is safer for your little one as there are no threads exposed that could potentially wrap around fingers whilst they are asleep.
- Fitted sheets feature french seamed corners and encased high quality elastic around the full edge of the sheet
- Flat sheets feature a cuffed top.
If your measurements are not listed in the sizing guide, please select custom size and leave these measurements in the notes section of the check out.
Refunds or exchanges will not be given for change of mind purchase, or if your item doesn’t fit as measurements have been provided.
|IKEA Small Setting:||Designed to fit small IKEA extendable bed mattresses, measuring 120cm (L) x 91cm (W).|
|IKEA Medium Setting:||Designed to fit medium IKEA extendable bed mattresses, measuring 155cm (L) x 91cm (W).|
|IKEA Large Setting:||Please select from Single Bedding range.|
All bedding comes pre-washed with a colour catcher, to ensure no dye runs during your first wash, so your purchase is ready to go on the bed as soon as you receive it.
We use Dirt laundry detergent – an Australian made and owned eco-laundry detergent, that is naturally derived, light on irritating ingredients (that is, good for most sensitive skins) and 100% biodegradable. More information can be found here.
- Machine wash in cool water with like colours.
- Do not bleach, soak, or wring.
- Iron on lowest temperature only.
- Tumble dry on cool setting.